Job Posting - Junior Processor
Full-time, permanent, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Wage to commensurate with experience and education
ABOUT MATTE & ASSOCIATES:
Matte & Associates Financial Solutions is a nationally recognized and award-winning private wealth management firm located in Kelowna, BC. With over 25 years of industry experience, we are dedicated to helping our customers achieve lifetime financial security. We pride ourselves in creating strong working relationships by providing our clients with an exceptionally high level of personalized service. In order to maintain this standard of excellence, we are currently expanding our team to fill the role of Junior Processor.
This is an entry-level position. The Junior Processor role will provide you with an opportunity to learn about the financial services sector and gain real world experience dealing with insurance and investment products. You will work closely with our administrative team of three to process routine client transactions and provide general support to the three in-house advisors. We are a small firm with a big heart and are looking for the perfect person to complement our dynamic office. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, accountable, responsible, and able to excel in a team-focused environment.
- Processing investment and insurance transactions online
- Preparing files and reports for client meetings
- Generating and sending client statements and correspondence
- Providing general administrative and advisor support
- Answering phone calls, greeting clients, and coordinating appointments
- Communicating with investment companies
- Data input & database maintenance
- Assistance with special projects, as required
- Business Administration Diploma or Degree, preferably in a financial services or accounting designation
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and One Drive
- Must be proficient with PDF software
- Experience working with a CRM would be an asset
- Familiarity with digital signing platforms would be an asset
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, meet deadlines, and perform time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal, public relations, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgement, and discretion
- Must be ok with our office dog, Tucker, the mini Australian Shepherd – he loves treats and high-fives 🐾
NATURE OF OUR WORK:
Dealing with sensitive personal information is a key component of our work at the Matte & Associates office. Confidentiality, timeliness, accuracy, and attention to detail are all paramount to our clients’ success, as well as our own.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please drop off your resume and cover letter in-person at the Matte & Associates office located at #203-1789 KLO Rd, Kelowna. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for your interest in this position.